Saturday, August 14, 2010

o.b.x.

We have been to the ocean! I think that we have all decided what beach house we are going to live in when we are married!
We have seen the most beautiful beaches... so now were gonna be hard ones to please. Along ripped arms from swimming, comes an amazing ...TAN! but with some of our tans comes ... peeling . And once again beauty is pain and no one has ever looked so good RED, a.s Zeke and I.

So i think it was our third time at the beach, When we finally bought body boards... ( swimming will never be the same ;p )Oh and I'm the body boarding master!... kinda. So Clair and i started off into the water not having a clue what we were doing aka looking like BUNCH girls.
And we went on laughing and failing for about 15 minuets or so when i FINALLY asked the older and wiser, how to do it. All they had to say "you just gotta be in the right place at the right time" WOW, what words of wisdom ... i understand now. So this is just what you do to look like you know what it is your doing. SO other words the wise don't body board? SO i cant be the master because i just happened to be at the right place at the right time... Right? uh NO! I refuse! It takes skill.. Right? please somebody tell me I'm just an amazing ... uh... uh. Okay fine.


so i always happened to be in the right place at the right time. hehe, SO later that day Clair ( who is my always be at the right place at the right time buddy aka shes pretty good too. ) we were jumping these huge over our heads, waves. You know once again thinking were pretty cool. ( oh and it WAS FUN ) until we had to stand there for five minuets. w.a.i.t.i.n.g. for these waves. And we made the mistake of saying how boring this was... And while we sat there ignoring what our kindergarten teacher taught us ( we had our backs to the waves ) came the big ones.

5 in a row! I almost died.. literally. So i now know what it is like being tossed around in side a wave. I hit my back/ shoulder on the ground... And heard and FELT everything crunch. And the only thing i could do was try to brake the wave to get air. And if Clair wasn't there.... It would have been bad. She had to drag me out and drag we down the beach to my mom were i was declared not broken. But very bruised... And so i don't tease mother nature anymore!


Love Madi

No comments: