Sunday, June 13, 2010

utah

So we took our big rolling turd for its first road trip, to utah. It was so awseome to not have to sit on everybody. To be able to sleep the whole way was amazing! All of my family members have asked me ( with a smirk on there face ) how was the bus ride.... and i get to say awesomE! they all go "uh hu really" oh adn then when the go inside of the bus they all say ( j.c. and shane) " holy crap, its alot different than i expected. :D " Its really nice!

we took our best friends the crocett girls, and they made the whole two and a half days so much fun.
My bff Maddy will be going to lake powell with my family and i.!
okay i cant think of anything else.. but my cousin j.c. is sitting next to me watching some tv sow about parashooting.... And the rest of my cousins will be here soon im way excited to see them . <3

No comments: