Friday, April 30, 2010

April, does my dad look scary to you??


This month has been so crazy!
For mutual We have been combined with the young men. ANd we have been learning how to dance. The first week we learned the country swing from brother and sister mayne. the second week the tuya's taught us a hula called pearly shells. It was so cute and sister tuya looked so beautiful doing the dance she was so perfect at it. And while the girls danced the boys sang to us a song called "pearly shells" It goes like this : Pearly shells , from the ocean, shining in the sun , covering the shore. When i see them . My heart tells me that i love you more that all those little pearly shells.:

I t was so much fun And they gave all of the youth a gorgeous shell necklace.
On the 18th... they split the ward! It was so horrible that i have it marked on my calender : life ended: ( on the 18th of course ) It might not have been so bad if church was not they only place i get to see friends. But i cried. ANd we are now in a brand new ward ( that was created on the 18th ) called the far west ward! SO cool. There are only 56 youth in the ward and i dont even know half of them. But one of my old friends Karen is in my ward.... But i only got to bring four friends from Cameron with me. But this will be a new adventure, at least i will get to meet new people.

and for our last two weeks of mutual we learned ballroom dancing, And this last week we had an official dance. And sadly i had to ask someone to dance ( ahead of time ) because it was my .... daddy. Yes he is awesome enough to come to mutual, with me just so he could dance with me! ... Oh and scare away all of the other boys. apparently my dad is scary looking...hmmm Not to me!

p.s. i was dumb and danced bare foot and got my feet steped on by my dads huge boots!
ouch!

No comments: